· Identify possible farmlands for acquisition or long term lease
· Develop feasibility study to assure success of the project
· Perform due diligence with respect to all aspects of the project/property
· Physical inspection of site including soils, water, environmental, markets, etc.
· Economic review and program with respect to land capabilities for revenue & profit generation
· Assist with negotiations with current land owner
· Liaise with agent or solicitor for final agreement.
Management of Property:
· Sourcing & employment of suitable farm managers and key personnel
· Source suitable farm equipment, either by purchase or rental agreements
· Negotiate with supply companies
· Provide comprehensive agronomy services
· Develop a marketing program including contact sales, derivates, and co-op alternatives
· Oversee the project management aiming at maximizing profits and yields
· Liaise with accountancy firm to submit bankable packages to the owners